The Jacuzzi Log Cabin “Midnight Forest” is decorated in navy blue with taupe accents and the style is Bombay, decorated with trunks for the coffee table, the end tables and the bedside tables, it has a dark mahogany king size sleigh designed bed, using a generous quantity of greenery giving you that cuddly comfort feeling, that passionate feeling of “it’s all right to be here and enjoy!” This Jacuzzi Log Cabin has a tree house feel as you walk straight onto the private 8′ covered deck that is over looking a wet weather creek that flows about 10′ below the deck swing. The jetted tub fills with a rock waterfall. Midnight Forrest is the third cabin of the four cabins we have available which makes it one of the favorites because of its privacy.
- King Bed
- Gas Log Fireplace [October through April]
- 4’ X 6’ Jetted tub for two
- Separate Shower
- Extra roomy, duel power, double recliner sofa
- Satellite 48” TV with Blu-ray enhanced sound system
- DVD, VCR [in some cabins], CD Stereo
- Fully Furnished Kitchen
- A Continental Breakfast
- Complimentary Coffee & Tea
- Hot Chocolate Mixes, Herbal Teas & just for fun Popcorn.
- Gas BBQ Grill
- 8′ covered deck Porch Swing & other outside seating with side table
- 720 square feet of luxurious living space!!
Wisteria Lane is only a 20 minute drive to Historic Eureka Springs. We are north of town, just off Highway 23. Don’t miss our other Eureka Springs Log Cabins.