This Holiday Island log cabin combines country elegance in shades of royal purple, white and green giving you the feeling that spring is in the air all year long. Fresh, Light and Airy. . . with Woodland Violets and Wisteria flowers as accents. Stepping into romance with the lights on low and the soft music playing certainly creates a desirable mood. Woodland Violets beckons you relax and refresh in the 4′ x 6′ jetted tub or to stretch out on the king bed for a quick nap, Deciding to recline and cuddle on the sofa while watching your favorite TV show or movie is a must, more importantly remember you are here to enjoy!!! Swinging on the private, 8′ covered decks swing has been a favorite pastime for years. This Holiday Island log cabin, Woodland Violets, is the first cabin of the four cabins we have to offer. It is located North of Eureka Springs with the other three cabins that are almost hidden in the 40 acres of woods.
- King Bed
- Gas Log Fireplace [October through April]
- 4’ X 6’ Jetted tub for two
- Separate Shower
- Extra roomy, duel power, double recliner sofa
- Satellite 48” TV with Blu-ray enhanced sound system
- DVD, VCR [in some cabins], CD Stereo
- Fully Furnished Kitchen
- A Continental Breakfast
- Complimentary Coffee & Tea
- Hot Chocolate Mixes, Herbal Teas & just for fun Popcorn.
- Gas BBQ Grill
- 8′ covered deck Porch Swing & other outside seating with side table
- 720 square feet of luxurious living space!!
Wisteria Lane is only a 20 minute drive to Historic Eureka Springs. We are north of town, just off Highway 23. Don’t miss our other Eureka Springs Log Cabins.